It is with (surprised?) pleasure that I accept this lovely award from my (good friend?) Lady Fury. Now, we all know how hard Lady Fury and I worked to reach common ground. She’s getting married, so I’ll stop stalking her betrothed. *sigh* The things I’m willing to do for my friends.
And in a grand gesture, she requested that both Aimee Duffy and I stand for her at her upcoming nuptials to Flint. Talk about shocked. But, I do look damn good in a pretty dress.
Now that I think about it, the arrival of a certain hottie scottie sure was convenient timing, or is this a keeping your enemies close kind of thing? Oh well, I do count Lady Fury as a good friend, indeed, and she (and the utterly sexy Flint) have absolutely nothing to fear from me. Unless of course, she really does try to stick us in one of those horrid bridesmaid dresses she found. *shivers*
So, back to the lovely award she bestowed upon me. By accepting this prestigious award, it seems I agree to some rules (and we all know how Lady Fury adores her rules :) ) This is what I must do: I must link back to the site of the person who gave me the award *ahem bows to* Lady Fury, and then reveal seven facts about myself. So, here goes nothing:
Seven facts about me:
- I’m a Canadian. was born in Montreal, Quebec, but left at the age of 10 and grew up in Ontario. Mon français n’est pas très bon, mais je peux parler un peu.
- I met my husband on a blind date. We’ve been married 25 years.
- I am a Project Management Professional by day – wishing like hell I could be home writing instead.
- I love pasta!
- I will forego just about anything to simply curl up with a good book. Ask my kids, I’ve forgotten to feed them.
- I am the oldest of four, but don’t live anywhere near my family. (and no, it wasn’t a conscious thought, just happened that way )
- My all time favorite book is Apache Flame by Janis Reams Hudson. This is my go-to book when I’m looking for a true Alpha hero and a strong, brave heroine. It makes me cry every single time.
And, enough about me. Now, I must bestow this same gift to seven others who I feel have worked very hard to earn this award. That was easy: