A Round of Words In 80 Days or ROW80 is a writing challenge that’s different from others in that it understands we all have a life that we have to work around. You can join in at any time. Simply state your goals – achievable goals – and check-in on Wednesdays and Sundays. Get and give encouragement from/to others.
Holy moly it’s been a busy week. So, once again, I missed Wed check -in at least I’m pretty sure I did. The week’s been a blur.
And today has been no better, hence I’m late getting this update out there. But here it is, the short and sweet version, and then I need to go pay some bills before I start my writing goal for today.
- Participate in at least one more blog hop for the year. – October Hop done and winner selected, notified, gift sent.
- Complete the novella I’m working on by end of October. Submit in November. Draft COMPLETE! Now I need to clean it up.
- Complete my local RWA Chapter newsletters for November and December – no report – oops, not true, silly me I took on the role as Chapter Secretary for 2014.
- Read through snippets from other authors and comment. Done for last week, need to do this weeks though.
Writing (actual new words on the page)
- Sunday - 1142 words
- Monday - 249 words
- Tues – Thurs - 0 words
- Friday – 1854 works (NaNo started)
- Saturday – 2038 words
- Today – TBD (my next task, after the bills get paid )
- Read no more than 2 books per week - Read one book – Fatal Strike by Shannon McKenna – LOVED IT!
Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday.