We’re ringing in the New Year with lots of giveaways!
And by sharing some fun and wacky facts about ourselves. There’s a new giveaway at each stop so be sure to visit them all!
So, let’s see, things about me and/or my blog…well:
- I’m a Canadian. I was born in Montreal, Quebec, grew up in Southern Ontario and now live in Easter Ontario. Yes, I can speak French, but I don’t consider myself bilingual. In fact, I’ve been taking French lessons over the last few years because I didn’t use it for over 20 years … and you know what they say … if you don’t use it, you lose it! I need practice.
- I have 9 tattoos. I love them. I want more. Just haven’t had the time to get them done.
- I HATE…as in H.A.T.E. spiders. Give me a snake any day. Point the tiniest of spiders in my direction and I will run like the demons from hell are after me.
- I am VERY shy. Like majorly shy. But in that quirky way life has of tossing things in your direction you want nothing to do with, over the years in my day job, I have given so many presentations to a variety of audiences for various reasons that I lost count long ago. And I still hate doing them.
- I love to cook and bake. I hate following recipes. People will tell you that when you’re baking you must follow the recipe precisely… I say pshaw … I can do whatever I want, and it usually turns out very edible. 🙂 Just don’t ask me to repeat it, but I didn’t write it down the first time.
- I have a horrible short term memory. My long term memory is fantastic. I can tell you what I did last week. I can’t tell you what I just wrote on the previous line 😉
- I’ve had a lap dance by both a male stripper and a female stripper. Both were HOT. But I need to know…just what the hell are you supposed to do with your hands!
- I write contemporary and erotic romance, but my absolute favorite to read is actually romantic suspense. One of my all time favorite authors is Suzanne Brockmann. My mom reads my erotic romance though…that’s a little awkward. Hard to know what to say when you’re in the middle of a naughty ménage scene and your mom asks about how’s it going.
- I have NEVER read or watched the Harry Potter series. I know. I know. But, I’m really just not interested. But I LOVED the Lord of the Rings Trilogy.
- I had a dog, King, when I was a teenager. He was a beautiful big Golden Retriever, and he was an awesome judge of character. If he didn’t like my boyfriends, he typically wedged himself between us. That was the sign the guy had to go. 😉
I just realized none of these have to do with my blog, but then my blog has been dedicated mostly to promoting other authors work rather than my own. And, I have a brand new website coming soon. If you’d like to join my Fan Group or Street Team, I’m always ready to welcome new members.
I’ve got a $5 Amazon Gift Card and $5 Starbucks Gift Card for two lucky commenters. Names will be randomly selected at the end of the hop. You must leave a comment, introduce yourself to me and tell me one interesting fact about you. Don’t forget to leave your email.
(Note, I had to remove the list itself to get my comment box to show up. But clicking on the image below will take you to the list of participating bloggers and authors. Sorry for any inconvenience. )