This is one my mom makes, and I just love the tart lemon taste.
- 1 box graham crumbs
- 1 tsp white sugar
- 1 cup melted butter
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup of fresh lemon juice (5 or 6 lemons squeezed)
- 2 tbspn lemon zest
- 2 cans of Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- Put first three ingredients in a bowl and mix until crumbled. Pour 2/3 of mixture into a 9 x 13 greased pan. Press into bottom. Set remaining 1/3 aside to use as topping.
- Beat eggs with a mixer until thick. Add remaining ingredients and mix until well blended.
- Pour mixture over graham crust. Top with remaining crumbs.
- Let set for a about ten minutes. Cook in 350° oven for 20-30 minutes.
Let cool and then cut.